Feb 28, 2018 - 04:55 AM
To add a law firm or vendor to Tracker:
- Click the Users button.
- Click the Firms tab.
- On the Actions menu, click Search/Add New Firm.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions. First, you will search the Tracker Worldwide Directory of Firms by inputting only the first name of the firm in the Name field. This allows you to see if the firm already exists on Tracker. If the firm exists, you can add them directly to your database. If it does not exist, you will need to follow the prompts to create the firm.
Jun 28, 2019 - 05:59 AM
When using the Updated UI, please follow the instructions below to add an existing firm / vendor profile to your database:
- Hover over the Navigation Panel and click Users.
- Click Firm list.
- Click the Search/add new firm button on the upper right.
- Check the box for Tracker Worldwide Directory and type in the vendor name in the Name field and click Search button.
- To add a firm profile click add to the left of firm's name.
- On the next page, under Company's Information about Firm section, select the Firm Classification from the drop-down field and complete any required fields as noted by a red asterisk.
- Click the Save & close button on the upper right.