Nov 11, 2016 - 04:55 PM
1. Mouse over the Navigation Panel and click Billing
2. Click on the Post Invoices tab
3. Select the radio button next to the OTHER FILE UPLOAD (e.g. PDF)).
4. Click the Post Invoice link next to the name of the Matter you're billing to (NOTE: If the Matter you're billing to does not appear on this page, contact your client about being added as a Matter Participant with "Billing Only," "Matter Editor," or "Matter Admin" access. Also note, if, in place of the Post Invoice link you find an Incomplete alert, you must enter your firm's identifying information for your Client and Matter; which you can do by clicking the Edit Firm Client & Matter # link next to the Incomplete alert).
5. Below the INVOICE HEADER INFORMATION, enter the Invoice # and the Billing Period Start and End Date.
6. Below INVOICE DATA, select the Invoice Currency, enter the Total Amount of Fees and Expenses.
7. Click on Browse buttons to upload the invoice (pdf., word document, etc.,) and supporting documents.
8. Click Post & Close.