Nov 19, 2016 - 10:57 PM
The Tracker SpeedPost feature enables you to post multiple LEDES-formatted invoices at once. To use SpeedPost, you must enter your firm client and matter number for each matter. These numbers must exactly match the client and matter numbers from your time-and-billing system, or the LEDES invoice will not post. Here are instructions on how to eneter that information before using Speedpost: https://trackerhelp.serengetilaw.com/...
After those numbers have been entered, you can then use the following instructions for our Speedpost option:
1. Mouse over the Navigation Panel, and click Billing
2. Click the Post Invoices tab.
3. Select LEDES SpeedPost Upload.
4. The Tracker SpeedPost form for LEDES Invoices opens.
5. Select the office from which the invoice was generated.
6. Select the invoice currency.
7. Click Browse to locate the invoice and any supporting documents, such as receipts.
8. Click Post Invoices.